Saturday, April 10, 2010

This Week's Menu

Hello All!! So I've kept my promise and have been collecting pictures all week, and have a huge list of recipes I want to post over the next few weeks!



Monday
Dinner - Ham and Pea Alfredo over angel hair
Tuesday
Dinner - Steak Sandwiches



Wednesday
Lunch
Dinner - Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and Cheddar Scones
Dessert - Honey Snaps
Seth came down with a nasty cold or virus so I made him a good wholesome soup, and his favorite cookies. I'll be posting both of these recipes soon!


Thursday
Breakfast - Banana Bread, eggs, and tea
Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwiches on Whole Wheat bread
Dinner - Grilled Cheese sandwiches on Sourdough and Left-over Chicken noodle soup

Friday
Breakfast - Sourdough Toast, tea and eggs
Lunch - Sandwiches on sourdough and whole wheat. We each had a different sandwich, Mom had scrambled eggs on wholewheat, I had a turkey sandwich on sourdough, and Seth had PB&J on sourdough.
Dinner - Dad and mom had dinner out and Seth and I ate Meatballs and barbecue sauce
Dessert - All Natural Ice Cream - Friday is our day for indulging in this cold treat!

Here's the Menu for tomorrow and Sunday.

Saturday
Breakfast - Texas Breakfast Casserole
Lunch - Sandwiches with fruit salad
Dinner - Spaghetti with salad and sourdough french bread

Sunday
Breakfast - Eggs and ham
Lunch - leftovers
Dinner - Leftovers

No comments: